Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Show Poster 1: The Boro

One of the most awesome things about being in a band, especially if you're a band that plays in public often, is the ever-present opportunity to brush shoulders with other art forms. A favorite is the show flyer/poster. These can range from your standard cut-and-paste, to all kinds of photoshop wizardry.

In any event, I've been really proud of some of the posters for the past several shows.

This one is from a show we did at The Boro. All I got to say is, WALDO! How random is that? I really like the font, too.
Can't remember much from this show. I think I got pretty drunk. I DO remember Rick bringin his OWN PORTABLE BAR in a van to the show. Will killed a bottle while playing.  Rest is blurry.

Anyway. Posters are cool.
I'll post some more.

-J*


No comments:

Post a Comment